- the amount of time you invest in video games will not influence the kind of individuals they would grow up to be.
- video games would not feel bad if you don’t spend your weekends with them.
- no matter how much effort you put in on mastering your gaming skills, video games would not kiss, hug and whisper “i love you” when you go to bed.
- video games cannot give butterfly kisses.
- even after not seeing you the whole day, video games’ eyes will not light up into a smile upon seeing you again.
- even if you get really good at playing with video games, they’d never think you’re just the coolest and try to imitate you.
- if you need to stay late at work and miss dinner, video games won’t care.
- video games will never defend you from “mom, the unreasonable.” in fact, they will even fuel up her fire.
- video games do not have memories of all the times you spend together to treasure and hold dear.
- if you miss a year of your video games’ life, they will still be the same. meanwhile you have missed an entire year of your kids’ lives and no amount of rebooting or re-installing could ever bring that back.
Note: this post has definitely nothing to do with this man whatsoever.